tBBC Postgame Show: Toledo

Written September 10th, 2011 by Eric

Eric and Mali at the BBC welcome Michael at Our Honor Defend back for another postgame show.  The three breakdown the entire 27-22 battle between the Ohio State Buckeyes and their in-state brethren to the north, the Toledo Rockets.  In particular, they talk about the excellence in the secondary for both teams, all of the good things to take from the game, and why exactly we didn’t see Braxton Miller enter the game.

Heading To The House

All this and more on this week’s Postgame Show!

Don’t forget: you can subscribe to The Buckeye Battle Cry Radio Hour on iTunes!

1. sconesNo Gravatar
    September 11th, 2011 at 3:00 am

Great show! My main criticism is the periodic microphone fumbling noise by some of the show participants. It’s quite distracting and sounds unprofessional, but other than that, the show content was great and the speakers knowledgeable.

September 11th, 2011 at 9:40 am

Thanks Scones!

Yea, I’m still trying to figure out where the heck that sound is coming from. I have some suspicions (particularly since it’s not always there from show to show) but it’s impossible to edit out at the moment. Sorry it was so distracting.

September 11th, 2011 at 11:08 am

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that it’s me… my laptop/tech skills are limited at best…

2. buck-1No Gravatar
    September 11th, 2011 at 7:45 am

This post-game show was terrible, excuses excuses. Bauserman was terrible. If Pryor played that way this post-game show would of crucified him and would be asking the same question everyone is asking now, why isn’t Bauserman playing. Instead they are calling for Miller. So the only way Miller gets game time experience is against teams that’s on a higher platform then Toledo. Luke Fickell needs to be honest to Miller and just tell him he is the backup QB. The bottom line, Miller is one of the best Athletic on the team and he needs to be in the games. This job Luke Fickell presently have might be over his head.

September 11th, 2011 at 9:46 am

16/30 (53.33%) for 189 yards and a touchdown with no interceptions and no critical mistakes is a terrible performance for a kid’s second start? Are you kidding me?

September 11th, 2011 at 11:09 am

The best player on any team is the second string quarterback. He can always walk on water.

That being said, I agree that Braxton is an amazing athlete and will be a great QB at Ohio State. I’m also curious as to the staff’s plan for using him this season…