As is tradition here at tBBC, we give contest winners the chance to write an article to share with the rest of the world. This year is no different, even if the contest winner is a seven year old Oklahoma State fan. Introducing Caleb, as interviewed by his dad (our B1g12 correspondent):
2) What was your strategy in picking the games? At first I picked the teams that I liked the most, and then I looked at the match ups and picked the team with the highest percentage.
3) Caleb, you said you picked the teams you liked most. What made you like them the most? From states I’ve been to (CO, TX, KS, NE), states I grew up in (Cali and OK), and states I’ve learned to like.
4) What is your favorite state? California, because I grew up in it and have a lot of family in it.
5) Who is your favorite sports team? OKC Thunder because they are the first team I’ve known about and I really like going to their games.
6) What are your thoughts on winning this game? I’m a kid and I beat all the grown ups. I should teach my dad and uncle Mali how to pick better.
7) What sport would you like to play? None of them because I like science experiments, math and building things.
9) Caleb, as we end, do you have anything else you want to say? I have a joke. ”Where do all the sport shirts come from? Jersey”