This week we lost a musical legend and great Ohioan… so, this morning’s soundtrack should help you get through the middle of your workweek.
Silver Is Pretty Freaking Awesome
- Net Success- Congrats to the Tennis-Bucks, who won this year’s NCAA Indoor Championship earlier this week. In doing so, Ohio State defeated top ranked Virginia (who hadn’t lost in 30+ matches) and perennial power Southern Cal. When you’re led by the B1G Athlete Of The Week, good things happen.
- Decorated And Bona-fied- Tonight as the Buckeye hoopsters face off against Nerdwestern, Braxton Miller will be awarded his second straight silver football as the B1G’s top player. This brings Braxton up to 7 conference year end awards, most for any player according to OSU’s SID.
- Mat Excellence- After falling to Minnesota in the National Duals, Ohio State rebounded with a solid beating of Oklahoma to pick up third in the tourney… although, I’d love to have seen them square off against second ranked Cornell.
- Even More Awarding- The Aaron Craft Tour De Elegance continues, with Swoony C being a finalist for the Bob Cousy Award.
- Proud Moment- Ignore the misspelling on this thing… I’d be totally down with an annual “Marcus Hall” award as an addition to the Gold Pants, for the MVP of The Game. Thoughts??
- Next- And this weekend in Indianapolis, six Buckeyes look to continue that legacy: Read More