Welp, there’s only so much Midwest my family can handle. Wait… that’s not right. There’s only so much of my family that the Midwest can handle. That’s more accurate. Since I’m flying back to LaLa land as we speak, here’s some traveling music for your morning interlude.
If Only They Went To LAX
- We’ve Got A New Shiny Hoopster! After some concern about grades and qualifying scores, the jewel of the Ohio State basketball recruiting class has finally been admitted into the University. I’ll withhold my thoughts regarding academic readiness at premier institutions for later; like most Buckeye fans, I’m also excited about all of the hoops being shooty-ed.
- Crafty Drafty? The big day is coming up for LaQuinton and Aaron, and there is some speculation that Monsieur Swoon may actually end up taking the DeShaun/Diebler path and playing in Europe rather than hearing his name called. Personally, I’d love to have him end up in Toronto, if only for the continual trolling that would commence.
- Band Together- I’m sure that Charles will have more on this on Friday, but while you’re waiting for tBBC Radio Hour to return to your Apple device you should check out the awesome new app from The Best Damn Band In the Land.
- Steele Yourselves- Monday was Phil Steele day, and the guru of college football predictions has Ohio State winning the B1g and making the first College Football Championship Playoff; although the Seminoles are predicted to repeat. As a part of the festivities, he names Miller, Heuerman, and Bosa to his All-American teams, a designation they also received from Athlon.
- At Your Service- Congrats to Buckeye Blaz Rola, who won his first match at Wimbledon and now will face the defending champion. We believe in Blaz!
- Buncha’ Sellouts- Ohio State is expanding it’s stadium this summer, adding 13% more seating to the south end zone. They also announced this week that they’ve completely sold out of the student seating allotment for this area… just one more area where Ohio State destroys that school up north.