We’re in post-draft funk here at SBP… also brought on by recent trips to the orthodontist. Wheee. That also explains why our soundtrack is one of Steve Martin’s lesser known works… his new stuff is much different.
Invented In Kentucky
- Game Time! No, we’re not at kickoff yet… dangit. But today we found out that the Rutgers game (Homecoming) will be a 3:30 PM kickoff, and either on ABC or the Big Ten Network. So that’s one more thing to look forward to.
- Hellloooooo Tracy Wolfson- The season opener against Navy will be on CBS, who must have confused their Navies or something. Wait… we won’t be able to watch it?
- Speaking Of- This is pretty cool, although I still will be cheering for him to get broken in half this fall.
- Gettin’ Digits- Jason will be along shortly with a look at the Buckeyes who are headed to “The League”, but we found out today which jerseys we need to put on the Father’s Day wish list. Hyde will switch to #28 (#34 is retired), Shazier will sport #50, Linsley’s Packers’ garb will be #63.
- Oh, Michael- Monsieur Adams was in the news again… and not for good things.
- Buckeye Hoops Champs- Sure, The Villain and Greg Oden are still in the hunt for the big trophy, but a couple of Scarlet and Gray champs were crowned recently. DeShaun Thomas and David Lighty representing in France… where they’re already familiar with one of the local tunes.
- Buckeye Hoops Bye Bye- Maleeka Kynard will be leaving the Women’s Hoops program. Charles and WVa… any thoughts?
- Paying It Forward- Ok, indulge my link to the Four Letter Network… what the Ohio State Baseball team is doing is really awesome.
- Good News! The ‘Shoe is getting a facelift that includes new field turf!
- Bad News! It’s the same design as before- the “Wisconsin End Zone” look. I miss the grass, and I think that Josh Winslow’s mockup would have been pretty sweet as well…