Joe’s finally recovered from last night’s game, and gives us the low down on what was happening inside the arena, including the University president looking the part of a Buckeye fan:
- Another sell out! Man it is a great scene when the Schott is sold out and rockin! Parking was a mess, but it’s worth it for the crowd we had.
- Craft is such a sweet player. He looks like he is 10 years old, according to a couple fans I talked to at the game. They photoshopped Justin Bieber’s haircut on him during one of the timeouts on the big screen.
- Matta didn’t know that he didn’t sub in the second half? From a coaching standpoint that is unacceptable.
- Free Throws. They are called free for a reason, but if you miss them, then the defense can consider that a stop while not playing good defense.
- Undefeated season? That talk is still out there.