Heisenberg’s words to Hank ring true for the remaining seven episodes, they also should sound as a warning for the rest of the B1G. There are still a lot of question marks on the Ohio State team as camp progresses… and if you don’t truly know who the Buckeyes are and what they are capable of, well…
(You know, at some point I’ll probably write an SBP without a Breaking Bad reference… but today ain’t that day. Here’s your soundtrack.)
You Were Warned
- #ZKL- While Dontre is getting tons of praise from his coaches and teammates, he’s not the only one who’s rising to the top of the incoming freshman class. Ezekiel Elliott has been singled out by Coach Meyer on several occasions recently, including today’s ESPN video interview (more later), as someone who’s going to play early. And, given that we’ve also heard that he ran a 4.33 at 220 pounds… you’ve got to be excited about what the pride of John Burroughs is bringing to the Scarlet and Gray.
- Wyld Stallyns- I can admit it… I always envied Southern Cal’s stable of running backs during their dominance under Pete Carroll. And now, at Ohio State, well… look upon the coming apocalypse, B1G conference mates, and despair. That’s a pair and a spare pair and a couple more there. (Sorry… been reading a lot of Dr. Seuss to my daughters)
- Which Is Good- We know that Carlos Hyde will be kept on the sidelines for at least three games, but there have also been several whispers and rumors that Rod Smith may also miss some time for team rule violations. Gerd clarified… sort of… but we’ll keep an eye on this. Again, just rumors at this point.
- Mike Brewster. American. Former Buckeye is doing whatever he can to improve the nation’s misguided youth, and yet it seems that some poor decisions cannot be undone. Alas.
- Haters Gonna Hate- Say what you will about the Sanzenjesus… but you leave our MotSaG brother out of this, jack.
- Good News? Looks like it might be heading Ohio State’s way this week.
- Springfield, Ohio State, Represent: This is a great story about “paying it forward”… there’s much more to life than just athletics.
- Ohio. Is. Football- As if there was a question.
- Excitement Level Set To Full “Giddy”- We got a great twitter follow yesterday (hey! all the cool kids are doing it!), but the potential for “OhBoyOhBoyOhBoy” is getting closer.
- Great News- Next Monday at tBBC just got a whole lot more interesting. Read More