Let’s take a look at our expert’s wishes as the Bucks travel to Purdue:
- Another Statement Win - Big plays, Big Stops on defense, and a performance that keeps the Buckeye in the National Championship talks.
- Boiled Up - I want to see two straight weeks of freshman quarterback frustration. How about 2 early turnovers to put this game away for good.
- More Wilson - Man is that kid fast! I hope to see a heavy dose of him in the running and passing game.
- Double Tight – I have Lots of love for our big play tight ends. Id love to see one of the two hit paydirt Saturday.
- Exorcism- Ross-Ade Stadium is a house of horrors for Ohio State; the Buckeyes are winless there in their past two visits. Time to cleanse those demons…
- Tricks And Treats- While I believe that Ohio State’s offense can manage yardage against the Boilers running pretty basic aspects of their playbook, it would be interesting to see some “wrinkles” that the last three opponents will need to spend time preparing for.
- Reap The Harvest- Still no defensive score other than Bosa’s “Flop 6″ against Northwestern? They’re ripe for the picking…
- World War Z- Let’s get the young Bucks involved early and often… ‘Zeke needs a TD or two to make up for the one he had taken away last week.
- Things That Don’t Jump In The Night (or day)- Two false starts last week, including one on a freaking extra point. C’mon, man!
- Escape Purdue unscathed - We all know how west Lafayette has treated us. Read More