It’s Senior Day in the ‘Shoe, and we put together a wish list for what we’d like to give them all as going away presents:
- Ohio Stadium- I’ll be attending the game, and let me tell you I desperately want to see
this building again.
- The Best from Buckeye Fans- It shouldn’t have to be said in order for OSU fans to be as respectful as possible, but let’s remember that the PSU players are not responsible for what happened. If anything, they deserve our applause for continuing to play hard despite this dreadful situation. A lesser team would have completely folded already.
- 100 Yards from DeVier Posey- He’s not supposed to start, but he will play. Here’s hoping Braxton Miller can hit him plenty of times.
- 100 Yards from Boom Herron- I was disappointed that he didn’t break 100 against Purdue, but with Posey back he at least stands a chance against PSU. That’s assuming, of course, that Penn State actually starts to respect our passing game.
- A passing game that Penn State has to respect- Yea, like I said. Make the Nittany Lions respect our ability to throw and it will open up what we do best – running the football down defenses’ throats.
- A pick-six- Penn State is famous these days for throwing pick-sixes in Ohio Stadium. I would definitely like to see that streak continue.
- Boom goes the dynamite – This is Boom’s last appearance in the ‘Shoe. I think something in the vicinity of 25 carries for 200 yards and a pair of TDs will do nicely. It would give Boom a nice send off for what has been a tough season in Columbus.
- A pocket full of Poseys – Same goes for Devier. His first game back. I would love to see the offense target Devier 10-15 times at least. He needs to become a threat down field. The Buckeyes need to go to him early and often.
- Shazier sharp defense – I think we all love what Ryan Shazier can do, but I was impressed watching the energy the guy brought to the field. There aren’t too many excitable coaches on this staff or on this defense. Shazier can inject some fun and energy into the game, and this may be just what the Silver Bullets need.
- A senior moment - Maybe this year hasn’t been up to snuff for what the Buckeyes normally on the field. This however is a very resilient class. They have put up with a ton of garbage that no senior class should have to put up with. I would love nothing more for there to be a great send off for a great senior class. Read More