We are back with one of our features in which Joe brings us the “vibe” from Buckeye home games this year…
Thad's loving the Zubaz
- 2 days and over 27,000 people at the Schott. Full house for the men’s game of 19,500 and 7,500 for the women’s game!
- Students on the sidelines is a great move- Just does so much more for the atmosphere. Still need more interaction from the rest of the arena, though.
- New jerseys. How sweet were those! Matta surprised the team in the locker room after they had come out with the regular ones for warm-ups.
- Craft, where did the jumper come from? Leave him open and he will hurt you as we saw yesterday.
- Sully, people won’t stop talking about his rear end. The BTN even has a show where his dad is talking about it.
- Music and cheers at the game, I love the band, I love the Battlecry obviously! But sometimes we need to lean on the energy songs for more crowd energy; the bell ringing, Black Eyed Peas in the last minute, etc. One can only do so many Let’s go Bucks and Defense cheers. Need some more creativity from the students.
- Free Throw shooting under 70% isn’t going to cut it in close games, and on into post season play. J$ needs to concentrate a little bit more from the stripe.
- Having 5 guys over 33 minutes is scary thinking about post-season play with no legs again. This is the one area that I will never understand with Matta’s coaching strategy. Read More