While the details are still coming out, I can’t stop thinking about how amazing the situation in Cleveland was yesterday. We need more folks like Charles Ramsey who would be willing to get involved when it’s easier to just mind their own business. Only one soundtrack possibility today, then.
Silver Dollar Pancakes- Exquisite!
- Mmmmm… Pancakes. Ken broke the news yesterday, but here’s the official word on the best offensive lineman to ever play the game’s induction into the College Football Hall Of Fame. It’s the first time that anyone can remember that Eddie George led Orlando over the goal line…Here’s a video clinic on how to play the left tackle position, and a very very very long afternoon for Penn State’s defenders.
- Speaking Of Greatness- Another Buckeye was honored on Tuesday, as Cris Carter was the toast of Middletown as they celebrated his induction into the Pro Football Hall Of Fame in Canton this upcoming August. Also of note, Cris has still got wheels.
- Somewhat Related- Attn: Duron. Alas.
- More Honors- Coach Meyer was received yet another accolade on Tuesday at the Northeast Ohio Football Foundation as the college coach of the year (shared with Mount Union’s Larry Kehres). Coach Meyer again accepted it on behalf of this year’s senior class, who Coach Tressel recruited. I can’t decide what the best part of this video package is, but “Tress goofing with Urban” has the lead coming down the stretch.
- Divine Intervention- We all heard the rumors regarding Urban and Sharif Floyd; seems like Tebow’s Dad wanted to stay involved in Coach Meyer’s programs, since Vonn Bell received a sign that he should matriculate to Columbus. Me? I just get the Daily Show or Kimmel late at night… Perhaps I need to upgrade my provider.
- Good Good Byes- The OZone has great interviews with some of the Buckeyes who are headed to “the Show” from a media event at the WHAC on Tuesday- check out what John Simon, Jake Stoneburner, and Zach Boren had to say as they prepared for the next step in their careers.
- Good Byes? For what it’s worth, there are reports that Ohio State sophomore David Perkins may be transferring out of Columbus. If true, I fully believe that it may have something to do with an assault earlier this spring (totally kidding, people).
- Lucrative Business, That- In addition to some amazing moments, the Dayton Regional brought in the cash. Good to know.
- This Week In Sammy Silv- Ready for The Chase? Read More