This week is THE GAME and and the game we have all been waiting for. I’m sure this article also has the wishes you have all been waiting for. Let’s see ‘em guys and gal:
The Hoosiers come to town this week to face the Buckeyes. Let’s see what our staff wishes are for Senior Day:
After the bye week the Buckeyes look to keep the momentum going at Illinois. Let’s see if our experts can too:
Let’s take a look at our expert’s wishes as the Bucks travel to Purdue:
Penn State comes to town Saturday night. With that brings a roudy crowd and some rowdy wishes. Let’s check ‘em out:
After a week off to work on some things, the Buckeyes host Iowa. Let’s see if the week off gave our staff some time to come up with decent wishes!
A trip to Evanston to face the Wildcats brings us another night game and brings another week of our experts’ wishes.
Wisconsin week brings us a building rivalry, so let’s see what our experts are hoping to see happen:
1) No False Starts – Seems to work when I ask for it, so here we go.
2) Curtis Grant – Coach Meyer called him out on Monday and Tuesday; this game is primed for him.
3) Aerial Assault – Last year, Wisconsin cheated their safeties into the box and dared Ohio State to beat them over the top. This year, we have the weapons to do so… make them pay.
4) Speed Kills – Even Wisconsin’s Coach Anderson highlighted how fast Ohio State is on both sides of the ball. This is where they show why speed matters
5) More ZKL – For a lot of reasons… get the kid the rock.
1) Another fast start - OSU needs to come out fast, as we usually do. Saturday night’s crowd should be raucous; give the crowd even more reason to get into the game.
2) Sure tackling - Wisky running backs are averaging 8 YPC. This cannot be allowed on Saturday.
3) Solid pass defense - Jared Abbrederis is averaging 16 yards per reception and one third of team receptions. We need to blanket this guy, and blanket their QB Joel Stave.
4) Offensive Balance - The Buckeyes have shown they can run and pass fairly effectively. We need this to keep Wisconsin defense from loading up against the run.
5) Special Teams/Defensive TD - I’ll take either/or, but would prefer to have one of each. We’ve done well with those against Wisky in the past.